Earlier when there was no internet a person advertised his/her products with the help of newspapers and pamphlets, but with the invention of internet, things became easy and all the business owners looked for a place in the web world. This eventually increased competition and to make the site visible people tried various ways of optimizing. Now, is the world of app, you can find food app, fitness app, diabetic app etc. So to deal with the competition and to make your app visible you need to optimize it and this is called ASO which means App Store SEO. Here, instead of increasing the ranking of your website you are making your app visible to users.
People should find your app in the crowded cyber world with its name. It is very important that you select the name of your app and the company from the most searched lot. Here are tips which will help you pick the right keyword to improve the visibility of your app.
1. The title of the app should be limited to a maximum of 100 characters.
2. If your app is on android then beautiful description emphasizing its importance with keywords is a must.
3. The title can be a single word or a phrase but make sure that they are separated. You can separate them using comma.
4. People already know your company, so you must not use it for optimization. Also, when you select a keyword make sure that it is not repeated again and again.
5. Spend some time looking at the search results that you get after entering the selected keyword. By doing this you can know about some of your rivalry companies.
6. Instead of having just one keyword you can make a list of at least three or four. This will help you avoid overuse of a single word when optimizing your app.
7. When you select more than one keyword make sure that they are relevant. Just randomly selecting a word which does not match your USP will never work when planning to optimize your app.
8. If you have an app in different languages then select keywords to match the place. For example you can select keywords in French, German, Spanish or any other language.
9. Make sure that there is no spelling error.
10. Perfection is the key to success, so before selecting, search for some popular keywords in different platforms.
OptimizeMyApps provides the best App Store SEO service to business owners. They help in searching keywords and get your app optimized.